Freedom The Open Source Way Contribute Articles or News to OSForgeOSForge HomeLogout from Forums
Contacting OSForgeOSForge HomeAbout OSForge

Forum Main Page User Control Panel Register to be a member - It's Free Search for Posts Event Calendar Members Lists Help on Using This Forum
OSForge Forums ? Loud Penguin ? AnimeOnline ? Hello Guest [login|register]
Last Post | First unread Post Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites

Post New Thread Post Reply

AnimeOnline
1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.001 Votes - Average Rating: 5.001 Votes - Average Rating: 5.001 Votes - Average Rating: 5.001 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00

Author
Post ? Previous Thread | Next Thread ?

LiquidDarkness LiquidDarkness is a Male

Quote | Edit | Report | IP | Up

AnimeOnline

I know this is similar to a shameless plug, but how many of the people signed up here use AnimeOnline (not counting you, Ewdi Wink)

I was wondering because if you were to go by and check out the site, I'm signed up by the same name. You should check it out if you have an interest in anime.

03-14-2003 06:48 Search for Posts by LiquidDarkness Add LiquidDarkness to your Buddy List

ewdi ewdi is a Male
Veteran Tux

i dont think there is any Smile

03-15-2003 20:33 Homepage of ewdi Search for Posts by ewdi Add ewdi to your Buddy List
CrystalFiSt CrystalFiSt is a Male
Fresh Tux

hey yo im at AO Smile

i just signed up here, even though im a n00b to the wide world of linux i hope not to be someday...

i'm building a new computer soon (really soon) and i'm gonna have a 120mb HD partitioned a few times and used only for OS's... so hopefully the community here can help me out when i get stuck working with linux
Wink

07-08-2003 21:34 Search for Posts by CrystalFiSt Add CrystalFiSt to your Buddy List
ewdi ewdi is a Male
Veteran Tux

welcoem bud Smile juz post any questionws if you have one Smile

07-09-2003 22:38 Homepage of ewdi Search for Posts by ewdi Add ewdi to your Buddy List
Ravish Ravish is a Male

I signed up at AO but I am not interested in Anime much.

07-19-2003 03:37 Homepage of Ravish Search for Posts by Ravish Add Ravish to your Buddy List
Dark_NecrO Dark_NecrO is a Male
Fresh Tux

I'm from ao! So yea just came here. I was surfing the net clicking random links looking for cool sites and just about everywere I go Nano or someone from AO is there or owns the site *shakes my head*

11-19-2003 16:26 Homepage of Dark_NecrO Search for Posts by Dark_NecrO Add Dark_NecrO to your Buddy List

Tree Structure | Board Structure

Rate AnimeOnline

Poor very bad 

very good Excellent
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Scroll Up

About OSForge | Term of Use | Privacy | Contact us | Tell a Friend | Advertise